1. Can I purchase more than one course?
Yes, you can purchase as many courses as you need. We offer a 5% discount with the purchase of 2 courses and a 10% discount with the purchase of 3 or more courses.
2. What should I do if the certification is not accepted?
If your Rush ACLS certification is not accepted please contact our customer support team and we will be happy to refund your money. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee for the first year after the initial purchase.
3. For how long does the certification last?
Your Rush ACLS, PALS or BLS certification and recertification will last for 2 years from the day that you passed the test.
4. How much time do I have to pass the exam after I make my purchase?
You can take as much time as you need. We impose no time limits on passing the exam.
5. What are the shipping costs?
Shipping is included in the purchase of every course. Rush ACLS offers free Federal Express shipping for the hard-copy certification cards.
6. I failed the exam. What should I do?
You are given two more attempts if you do not pass the exam on your first try. You will not need to take a different exam on your 2nd and 3rd tries. You will also be able to see the questions that you missed after every attempt.
7. Does Rush ACLS have a refund policy?
Yes, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for the first year after your purchase. Please contact us if you need a refund and we will be happy to help.
8. What score do I need in order to pass the exam?
You need to score an 80% or better in order to pass the exam. Here is the breakdown for each test.
9. How do I contact customer support?
Please visit the contact page and our team of customer support specialists will be happy to assist you.
10. Is a skills test required?
No, our classes are 100% online and no skill test is required to receive your PALS, BLS or ACLS card.
11. Are your classes AHA certified?
No, the AHA does not certify our classes. We do, however, have a 95% acceptance rate, nationally and internationally. Contact the organization that you are applying for to see if they require an AHA certification.
12. Do you offer recertification classes?
Yes, we offer online BLS, ACLS and PALS recertification.
13. How long does shipping take?
Rush ACLS has the fastest shipping in the business. We use priority Federal Express to ship your cards. You should receive your card within 2 days!
14. Does Rush ACLS offer first-time certification?
Yes, we offer first-time online ACLS, BLS and PALS certification.
15. What should I do if my question is not on this list?
You can contact customer support by visiting our contact page. We will be happy to assist.